Haul: Detail Makeover

7:18:00 AM

It's October! We're now approaching my favorite month of the year <3 Aside from that, I'm getting closer to that special moment where we get our most awaited 13th month pay. Before we splurge any further, you might want to check out my recent haul from DETAIL! I have here products that you might want to consider buying in the day of treating yourself with all the makeup products in the world.

Detail Make Over is a Filipino brand that provides high-quality and affordable makeup. The first product that I ever got from their line was from my BeautyMLA loot. It's an eye primer. While it's not the product that I turned to like, I intriguingly tried others just to avoid leaving a bad final impression on the brand. 

Makeup Remover,  PRO Quad Foundation, Eyeshadow All Matte Palette, Intense Cover Concealer, and Matte in Detail


Let me tell you that all these stuff that I hoarded are amazing! At first, I was really hesitant since the eye primer failed to perform the job. When Detail had their sale, I grabbed a few to test out. Given that they're on 50% off, why not give it a try right? 

Now, their concealer is a daily favorite. <3

For more details review of the products, watch out for my future post.

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook